Friday, June 5, 2009

The Beauty of Retrospect, Part Seven: More of Karen Graham

Of course any brief retrospective of previously featured women on this blog would include seventies supermodel Karen Graham, my first celebrity crush! :-D This picture is from a 1982 Estée Lauder ad.



As with my previous post, this is from a picture of an ad I snagged from a Web site with a screen shot, which I edited down to just the image. I've been having fun with screen shots since I learned how to take them. :-)

Right, a whole new series of beautiful women in alphabetical order is coming next week. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There, I remember Karen Graham from years ago, thought how lovely she was, and the most perfect nose, I have a feeling it isnt natural, but that never mattered, I remember going into Binns in Doncaster and the wonderful smells of fragrances, I have worked for Revlon and Clarins, but I always remember Karen Graham.........She is lovely in that Christie Brinkeley ,fresh natural,slight suntan, willowy, yet healthy look,.......I,m sure it took hours to mąkę her look natural, yet it s lovely to dream..........Lisax

Steve said...

Thanks, Lisa - there are a lot more Karen Graham photos on this blog! :)